From:
Marian Sue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 08:03:00 -0700
I never thought I'd have to ask this but.....Sandee or SaraFerret?
Would
you please check on my JoJo to make sure he made it?  I think he's ready
to cross over now since he came and tickled my foot this morning.  I
think it was his way of saying goodbye....the poor guy was so confused
because he didn't know what happened.

JoJo wasn't an overly active fert like most, but he did love to play
with
momma before he got a new brother and sister.  He used to love to steal
the cats rattly mice.  He hated the cats though.  He'd chase them out of
the house every time he saw or smelled them.  He loved his crinkly sack
and hammy too (especially the crinkly sack!).  Also, I don't know if
it's
legal there or not, but he loved to steal the cats "Special Kitty Tarter
Control treats" so maybe you could sneak some in for him???

JoJo didn't know any other ferrets besides his brother & sister (who are
still with me) but from what I understand he has some ferts waiting to
meet him.....Sugar, Boris, Taz, Tasha, Jasmine, Valentine, & Chelsea.
Maybe they can introduce him to other ferts.

Thank you............

Marian, Nomad, & Princess
Missing our sweet JoJo (Jan. 15, 2002-June 21, 2004)