From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 13:46:54 -0400
Today I undertook the very long and tedious process of unsubscribing the
over a thousand people who either did not unsubscribe themselves from the
old list, or had such attempts fail.

If you get an automatic announcement from Yahoo that does NOT mean that
you have been removed from the new site, only from the defunct one.

The Ferret Health List moved some time ago to
and the complete archives can be found at:
http://fhl.sonic-weasel.org/

We are sorry that you missed the many announcements sent by e-mail,
posted on the old site, and posted in general fora such as the FML.  The
rest of the membership and the files have all moved.

If you forgot to switch over and join at the new site, or if you haven't
had the chance to learn and teach at the Ferret Health List, please, join
us!  We look forward to seeing welcome old friends there.

Here is a note about the new list: because a few servers apparently have
conflicts with it, the digest format doesn't work for all.  Some people
have discussed this with their servers and support at Smartgroups with
good resolution, while others have found that it is better for them to
use a different option, such as reading on-site.  One of the great things
about reading on-site at Smartgroups is that it offers the option of
arranging letters by discussion so that a person can easily review, see
what has been covered and what has not, and can avoid or greatly reduce
quoting.