From:
Stacey Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 06:45:30 -0700
I have been writing back and forth with Jennifer for awhile now, but I
feel its now time to post to everyone.  She is still in mourning for her
precious Sasha, and now having to deal with being attacked by people that
are supposed to support her.  I will remind "he who is without sin..."

I'm sure that some of you out there would have handled the situation with
Phoebe a little differently, but most of us couldn't.  She is trying very
hard to make the life of Snowball comfortable, but no one seems to catch
that part.  At least Jennifer was able to name names this time... I love
my ferrets so incredibly much, but human life is still priority.  If I
had to choose between myself (children, house, etc.) and my pets, the
choice is obvious.  And, like Jennifer, it would be with MUCH tears.  She
did the right thing.  Now, can't anyone help find a suitable friend for
Snowball?

Stacey, Kansas City, MO