From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 1998 22:25:37 -0400
The latest on Spot is that he now raises his head when the vet calls his
name and turns it to look around at her, and almost all of the repetitive
limb motion has stopped.  He might have a chance of getting through this.
Then we have to figure out what in the world his blood work indicates so we
can try to do whatever is best for him.  We've been told to try to get some
sleep.  I don't know how successful that will be, but we'll try.