From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 09:08:53 -0800
Hi all,

I've noticed over the last two days that my ferret Penny has had what I
might call "Hick-Ups" one or twice a day.  Now I have Epilepsy and they
don't seem like seizures, but her whole body will just kind of jump every
few seconds for about 20 seconds, then they stop.  She's normally quite
active during these episodes as well.  Any one else notices this their
ferret?  Am I just misdiagnosing something terrible?  Should I be rushing
her to the vet?

Thanks,

Jeff in LA LA land