Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 1996 02:19:12 -0500
Today, after a heartfelt romp through new printer boxes (they're not on
to the printer yet!) and a desperate attempt to drag the new "emergency
only" cellular phone under the couch where it *belongs*, Simmie retired
to the Warm Spot Under the Cedar Chest for her nap.

In my effort to retrieve Simme in order to move her to her nightime sleeping
facility, I found six assorted socks, two rawhide dog bones, a waist tie to
a fuzzy robe, a half eaten candy cane, two dried rasins, three chestnuts
(they call 'em "buckeyes" here in O-hi-O...go figure), a pen, a piece of
dollhouse furniture, and a stuffed carrot made for juggling.

Do you think she's hiding something from us?

On another note, while Coco was being tempted with feretone to get the
nails cliped, Nora the greyhound trotted off with the whole bottle of
feretone in her mouth.  Simmie war danced after her with more pure anger
in her 1.5 pound body than I thought she could muster.  GET BACK HERE!
THAT'S MINE!

What fun, in ferretland..

Laurel

Laurel Gilbert, Am Cult Studies      *"Who controls the screen controls
[log in to unmask]               *the mind of the screen watcher. The
http://www.bgsu.edu/~lgilber/        *power struggles occur on screens."
Bowling Green State University, OH   *                -Timothy Leary