From:
The Weyr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2007 20:23:32 -0700
Hello Everyone!

Might I pick all of your collective brains?

I'm looking for a less expensive vet pharmacy which carries diazoxide
for our ferrets.

I am currently using SaveWay compounding pharmacy out of Newark, De.,
but they have gone from about $35 when I started with them a year or
so ago to $65-70 now.

I get the 60ml size.

Feel free to email me direct, just please be sure to enter ferrets,
FML, diazoxide, etc in the subject line so the computer doesn't
interrupt your reply as spam.

Thanks!

Brenda,
Momma to the FurpeopleWeyr