From:
"M. Taylor" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 1996 12:26:07 -0700
As a post-script to my "Ferret Fun" article I received a reply that NO you
should not use milk cartons for your ferrets.  So, perhaps it is best to go
out and purchase that $20 (US dollars) hollow ball instead of trying to make
your own!  Someone had better tell this to all of the authors of the various
ferret books out there.

In addition, something fun for YOU regarding ferrets is a ferret site that
involves "gambling" on ferrets.  You can access this ferret racing game at
http://www.delphi.co.uk/delphi/interactive/ferrets/intro.html I don't think
the betting is real -- because I've tried it and haven't had any bill
collectors come after me yet (needless to say I did not do a very good job).

Thank you for informing me about the plastic, and byebye!

[Moderator's note: When I got the first post I was confused about a couple
of things - for example, I thought we were talking about paper milk cartons
- and sent a note asking for clarification.  This second post was one of the
BIG]