From:
kathy hammond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2010 16:40:42 -0600
hey, everyone...

things are progressing nicely...thank you all so much!!!!

i just wanted to remind everyone...we are NOT running a raffle...we
will send a couple thank you gifts out at the end of the fundraiser...
but this is NOT a raffle...ok? and not to be portrayed as a raffle on
the page...

also...the pics are up for the BEAUTIFUL Jewelry our very own Sukie
made and donated for us to sell...the pics do not do them justice...
but my camera has also decided it need not work perfectly for me any
more...LOL..but it works!!! ...just has a few issues...and since all
i mostly do is take pics of my ferrets...it does fine for that...:)

anyway... http://www.fuzzyfrenzy.com/fr/website.html
the fundraiser page... pics of jewelry are up...remember...if you wish
to purchase any of the jewelry...please email me first to make sure
that piece is still available...i INTEND to mark the pieces sold as
soon as they are...but just to make sure...please email me...

thank you all again...
--
KAT