From:
Kathy Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 14:10:27 -0500
Hi Everyone, Sorry to read of all the fuzzies who have crossed the bridge
and prayers to those who are sick.

Georgina that was a great song.  Now I can't seem to get it out of my head.
If I start singing it allowed in public then I will know I'm a nutter.

Patrick I know how you feel.  We have one mouse in the house and he and
the ferrets have actually formed an alliance.

Randy I was wondering the same thing about that families post.  I didn't
think ferrets were illegal in Nevada and was wondering why they couldn't
take them.  Also I think if I hear the "I just don't have the time" thing
once more I'm going to turn into a bitey ferret myself.  As a lot of
people have shown us on the F.M.L. they make the time because they love
their ferrets and are worth making the sacrifices for.

The Manitoba Ferret Association has a wonderfully redesigned website.
We even have some interactive stuff that people can do.  A crossword for
both children and adults (fuzzy related) and a coloring picture.  Both
can be printed out to do at your leisure.  For those who want to know
their ferrets future and get a good chuckle, check out Madame Penny's
Ferretscope.  We change these about every two months.  So check it out eh.
http://members.home.net/mfaferrets/index.html

Kathy and the Ferret Collective-
          our names are not Joe, but we are Canadian