From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 1995 10:53:00 EDT
It is with great regret that I read that Dick Bossart won't adopt out to
somebody from an FFZ.  I respect his position.  However, it does just
strengthen my point about shelters.  We were considering adopting from him
the next time we wanted to add to our troop, but as long as the MA law is
unchanged....  Who loses here?   I have bought from a pet store in NH before
and it looks like that remains my best option.   Wonder why I would fight
anybody who wants only shelters and breeders to sell?  I don't want to
belabor the issue.  I have a more detailed post on this topic in the special
issue and I hope that limited distribution doesn't make it go away unheard.

   ( )--(a)
   (@=@=) \     Till next time.......Rudy the ferlosopher
      \   \
      /\ * )  \