From:
"F. Scott Giarrocco" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 07:24:28 EST
>From:    Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
>OK, I give up.  What's a Ferret Scoozie?  I keep seeing them on e-bay.

I just saw and played with the Ferret Scoozie, and the Otter Scoozie, and
the Pine Martin Scoozie last night at the mall while Christmas shopping.
They are delightful eletronic stuffed animals.  Press the back of their
necks and they chatter realistically, move their heads, feet, and tail.
According to the package, the more you play with them, the more they
respond to you.  The Scoozies are very cute, endearing, and were one of
the more popular toys being sold at the Wind UP store.

Scott