From:
Universal Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 13:37:35 -0600
Hewoo all you hoomans out there!  This is Tigger, THE Alpha Ferret of the
Taylor household.  I am going to start selling items on Ebay to help a
local shelter get started.  It is a ferret and small animal shelter that
takes in everything from ferrets to rats to mice.  My hooman mom had the
idea that she would do something to help all the little critters that are
overlooked by many people and rejected by many shelters.  The legal aspect
of it is overwhelming and she is just in the beginning stages of it.  Here
is my first Ebay listing as a seller fert as I usually buy things.  Please
take time to have a look and I send dookie sugars to all of you out there.

Tigger, CEO of The Taylor Business
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1507090807