From:
Another Ferret Mom and Dad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 23:01:04 -0400
As you all know, our Jill went to the bridge two weeks ago.  Earlier this
week I received an email from a lady in my state, she needs to find a good
home for her ferret and thought I'd be great, as I have five other ferrets,
I'm educated on them, I'm financially able to provide for them and for any
emergency.

After conversing for two days, I have decided that I will take in this
sable boy, George to live with the other five fuzz butts we have.  I
believe in fate, and I believe that there is a reason this nice lady found
me shortly after Jill's passing, like it was meant to be.  George is coming
tomorrow, as they are driving him here to my house, with all his toys, a
cage, ferret magazines, stationary, and people things.  The lady even made
me a photo album of George of when he was younger, with Santa and her and
her boyfriend.  She doesn't want any money for them, just a good home, and
she'd like me to update her on him and send her pictures, which of course
I will do.

Once he is settled in and gets comfortable with me and the other ferts, I
will take pictures with my web camera and post pictures of George, and of
my other five.  Please join me in welcoming George to our home and family.

Also, Angie, if you read this board, thank you so much for somehow finding
me, and for allowing George to come live with us.  I look forward to
sharing many happy years with George, and am glad I made a new friend in
you and your boyfriend and hope we do stay in touch.

Again, please welcome George.

Another Ferret Mom and Dad