From:
Liz King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2008 15:41:18 -0500
The other day I went to my local PetSmart and bought a ferret octopus
toy, all made of fabric.
[Not sure if I can mention brand names}
[Yes, it's fine. BIG]

It has 5 soft sided octopus legs all opening into the octopus itself.
I was not sure my ferrets would like it, but as we all know, when it
comes to our ferrets, we will buy whatever it takes.

Once I got it home, I realized that the clear ferret tube I already
have fits into the five octopus legs.

I am going to order a couple more of the clear ferret tubes. They can
be cut into smaller pieces and every leg can have an extended leg.

I will now have the mother of an octopus ferret toy plaything!!!

Liz