From:
Wayne & Nancy Wellington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 10:19:06 -0800
Hello Fuzz Lovers,
This is an up date on the Meadows Pet store.  The following entities are
now investigating this place.

 Clark County Business License Dept.      (License Enforcement Div.)
 City of Las Vegas Business License Dept. (License Enforcement Div.)
 Las Vegas Animal Control.
 Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Dept.      Internal Affairs and Detective.
                                          Bureau

The following we have reported this to,
  PETA is sending a form to fill out
  State Humane Society
  HSUS
  Marshal Farms
  Las Vegas Mayor Oscar Goodman.
  We have also reported this to the Mall Mgrs.
  Animal Defense League
  SPCA

Everybody we talk to here are sadden by the abuse of the pet shop.

Fred Palmieri is listed as the Pres, Judy Palmieri (his wife) is listed
as the Secretary of the Meadows Pet Shop obvious Co-Owners.  Also owns
Feathers and Paws across from the Boulevard Mall located at
3507 S Maryland Pkwy.

Clark County Bus. Lic. has told us JUST YESTERDAY, somebody named Scott
Gardner, has gone in and applied for 3 business lic.  One being for Pet
Pros at the Boulevard Mall.

It appears as tho Fred is operating Pet Shops of Horrors under different
names.

We were told by an employee at The Boulevard Mall that She did all the
buying for the 3 pet shops.  She said," the same owner owns all 3 Pet
Stores", located in the Boulevard Mall in Clark County, Meadows Mall in
Las Vegas and The Galleria Mall in Henderson Nevada.  It appears as though
somebody is trying something here.

City of Las Vegas Bus. Lic. Dept. told us that there was not a lic.
since April 2000 and will go after past lic. fees of the past owner in
the Blvd Mall pet store.

Clark County Business Lic Dept confirmed that Fred couldn't get a new
business lic. because of fire safety hazards.

This is getting more interesting!

More to follow as we get it in!!

We will see everybody at the Meadows Mall "PET SHOP of HORRORS PROTEST"
around 10 am on Monday the 27th.  Located off US 95 and Valley View.
Between Valley View and Decature.  Letting them know that we will not
stand for this type of treatment to our animals.