From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 2010 14:16:52 -0400
Came time to clean the bottom of the cage again. They are seldom in
the cage where they have 24x7 access to the 'out back' but Peekaboo is
terrible where she digs at the water bowl and also at the bottom of the
'J' feeder. When in the feeder she digs the kibble out and splatters
that all over the place. Is just a curious habit she has.

So I waited until everyone was sleeping and got on my hands and knees
to clean. Within a minute I had two furry faces buried exactly where I
was trying to work! They kept mumbling under their breath "Klatu Baraba
Nikto!" What ever that means. So when Peekaboo wandered off to plant a
fresh 'tootsie roll' exactly where I had just cleaned I really couldn't
throw out that magnificent piece of artistry she made. It was all
curled up in perfect form still steaming! So I got some sesame seed to
sprinkle on it to give it some texture and crunchability. Ummmmmmm!

And out the window it went! But I'll be! There was a big ole morning
dove down there feeding on something and that great steaming
magnificent 'tootsie roll' landed exactly right on the back of the head
of that bird! What a disgusting situation where the dove just took off
dropping that great piece of artistry! What a shame to waste it like
that! All covered in sesame seed and all, I know people in 3rd world
countries would LOVE to have that on their mantle! But OH NO! This bird
just slams it onto the grass like an ole piece of trash! Man! What is
this world coming to!

No matter how much they beg that is the last time I throw a sesame seed
sprinkled fresh steaming tootsie roll on the back of a morning dove!
Now to get that tattoo off Peekaboo, Born To Raise Smell !

aarrow ranch Signature
Remember, we live in a deadly dangerous beautiful world!