From:
Gerri Himberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2008 10:40:46 -0700
Kim writes:
>The things you are allowing your ferrets to eat "because they like
>them" is to me appalling and life threatening to them!...

Possibly, Kim. you should get to know Troy Lynn a little better BEFORE
going off on your little jugemental tangent. You might find out that
the majority of ferrets she accepts have weeks to live and /or are so
medically and behaviorally compromised people like yourself wouldn't
touch them with a ten foot pole. You might discover that many of them
refuse any food, and she spends hours hand feeding, and you might ask
her what she puts in her recipie before deciding it is worthless. You
might also find out her medical bills far outweigh your mortgage, so
if those little ferrets wish to eat some Beneful or Marshmallow Mateys
before they pass, more power to them. I do encourage you to contact
Troy Lynn and get to know her- she is a wonderful person and a great
ferret resource.

Gerri