Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2007 19:01:11 -0400
Well shoot fire, dagnabbit and whatever else it is that the rednecks
say down here. I caught my husband hiding in my sons room playing his
Nintendo when he was supposed to be working around the house. Kip and
Pharos were with him in the room. Picture a silly 43 year old man
sitting on the floor with his feet sprawled out and toy bongo drums in
between his legs. He was clapping and beating on them playing Donkey
Kong. I thought to myself, "ooo a Kodak moment!" I ran and got the
camera thinking it would be funny to watch the ferrets "help" him.
Uh ... no?! They watched and occasionally came over to the drums but
they did nothing else! I even put them away and stuck Blacky BlackBear
in there with him because I thought that I missed the moment with the
others so to speak. Nope. Nuffin. My ferrets were unfazed by this. What
does that tell you about my life?? That we are so weird and so crazy,
they are so used to this sort of behavior? Wow.

I'd love to tell you that I have a great video of ferrets bouncing
around a room like popcorn attacking my husbands hands beating on some
toy drums, but I don't. The video I have is the most boring one I've
ever taken before in my life. Wanna see some rare footage of some bored
ferrets?? Pffft. View at your own risk... might want a stiff cup of
coffee before taking a peek.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmBgIZXwh4g

Wolfy

PS, Sorry to disappoint, I guess I need to step up the craziness in my
house?