From:
Nancy Busso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2013 03:36:29 -0400
Well Nell when you get back to the States you had better unpack your
winter clothes if you plan on coming to the Oregon coast to visit me.
I'm sitting here freezing my butt off using the computer with ice cold
fingers that I keep pulling back up into my thick bathrobe that I'm
wearing to keep them and the rest of me warm! I see the record high
temps across the country when watching the news. It actually reached 52
here yesterday and I thought maybe we were in for a heat wave! Nope...
colder today so I went inland to the county fair to get warm. We sleep
with flannel sheets and tons of comforters year round. The guesthouse
has down comforters to keep you warm. The furkids can't tell the
difference between winter and summer!

Nancy and her 10 on the VERY cold Oregon coast