Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 1997 16:16:02 -0400
I need some serious help.  I've become a very nervous mom..  Tess is not
learning!!!!  :{.  I have a gas unit heater.  I am picturing one afternoon
my poor little girl going inside and the heat and fan to start up on her!!
She loves this thing and even when running for a while she goes in the death
trap!!!!!!!  Doesn't she realize that it's dangerous and very hot???  Play
time is spent by me trying to swipe her away but I'm taking a huge risk and
I don't like it.  The unit is to big to cage $$ and then heat will not
circulate.  What I need is something that I could stick on that will not
meld.  Two things there what do I use to stick it and what do I stick??
Money is also very tight so I can't put tons into it.  Any ideas would be
very helpful, I do realize that making something is what I'll have to do but
you don't understand..... I am terrible at trying to put things together!!
So far dressing like I'm outside has worked but doing that in the dead of
winter wont be pleasant.  Though it will save money :}.

I need this help soon, before I have a cooked ferret.

Bandit on the other hand is not a problem with this seeing his size stops
him from exploring this area.

Emily