From:
roffkauf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 18:02:46 -0500
I have 4 amazing, sweet, lovable ferrets all around 4 yrs old.  I have
had them since they were 6wks.  I love them tremendously so this is very
difficult for me.  It is extremely important that they stay together.  I
need to give them a home with someone who understands the little guys and
has the patience to play with them.  I am unable to provide the type of
home they have always been used to.  It isn't fair to them anymore.  One
of them has adrenal disease.  The sweeties are Jasper (sable, he's the
one with adrenal disease), Max (silvermit), Gazania (sable) and Dahlia
(panda).  They are the nicest most patient, loving ferrets I have ever
known.  I do not want to just give them to anyone who wants them.....I
need to be positive they will receive the kind of home they used to have
with me.  I'm in Albany, NY.  If anyone can help.....please email me