From:
chris last <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 07:22:20 -0700
Hello.  I would like to thank you all for your kindness.I posted recently
about losing my home due to prolonged unemployment,illness, ,having to
send my daughter to live with her dad till this resolves itself and
having to place my furkids.

I placed Timmy and Spoo with their former humans who returned from
Florida after not being able to find work there either.It was why they
had to leave NYC and place Timmy and Spoo with me.

I gave detailed instructions on Timmy's care for ulcers and insulinoma.
Unfortunatly he passed away last night anyway.I don't know if it was the
stress of the move, just his time or if they followed my instructions..
I know they loved him and wanted the best for him ,so perhaps it was the
stress of a move.

A wonderful gentlemen from manhatten agreed to take in Vincent and
Winona.He is also generously taking care of Winona's adrenal surgery
which i could not pay for.Now that Timmy has passed he may be taking
Spoo as well .

He has even agreed to let me have Vincent,Winona and perhaps Spoo
returned to me after my chemotherapy and i find adequate housing.
I cannot thank him enough.

I am going to be staying in an apartment share and the woman i am sharing
with has agreed to let me keep Pooky,Arthur and Doodlebug.

I send special thanks to Ferret Hollow, the sanctuary in Pensicola
Florida,Tom K., Brenda , Kim and Bill Gruber.

Dooks to all,
Christine