From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 09:29:06 -0800
Hello!

I am creative but not artistic.  I am looking for someone who can do an
Uncle Sam type picture of a ferret.  Basically, someone who could either
sketch a ferret or is good with photoshop and could take an existing
ferret picture and turn it into the "Uncle Sam" picture.  Hope this makes
sense.

The picture, of course, would have your signature and you would gain
exposure.  It may even become a logo for something I am working on.  I
don't have much money but I would be willing to donate funds to the
shelter of your choice in return for the artwork.

If you are interested, email me and I will give you the details.  I would
like to have this wrapped up by March.

Thanks