Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2011 11:43:44 -0500
Is anyone out there remotely "bugged" that AP has given Mike Tyson his
own show about the love of pets/animals?? He has a show coming up about
him with his "beloved" pigeons. Now ... sigh.... I realize people can
change. And Im all for giving, second, third, etc, chances. I'm to the
extreme that way. BUT he is no spring chicken and even meds didn't
prevent him from brutalizing women (even men), and none of his
"elightenment" phases prevented him from neglecting his two ferrets
almost to death. I don't know. Just ... given the history and given the
heartache this forum went through during the ferret rescue and court
case with him, it irks me. I know, if he is on good behavior, sure that
should be rewarded and reinforced. But ... this is the ultimate reward
and does anybody with that mean history ever deserve that? Know what I
mean? He's a media crack addict almost on the level of Sarah Palin. I
think respect from pigeon people and others is "enough". I don't think
he deserves being made a tv star based on "love of animals" in his
case. :/

Whuch'ya'll think?

Wolfy, opener of canned worms