From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 14:46:04 EDT
Terri wrote:
>I've found a way to deal with these questions.  I use an Animal
>Communicator.

I've been working with animals communicators for the past number of years.
I always call someone in a crisis, death, etc.  and sometimes for more
mundane questions.  I find communicators extremely helpful.  If you are
interested in learning more, go to my website to the "communication" page
for books and websites that give information and resources.
<http://members.aol.com/farmflower/>

Screens--summer suggestion
A number of years ago I almost lost my first ferret when he went through
the screen where it had separated from the frame.  A neighbor's dog had
found him and would have killed him if I hadn't seen him immediately.  Now
I only open my screens from the top.

Male/Female affection
I've never met a ferret who wasn't affectionate, even the "reformed
biters." My most kissing ferret ever is Clover, who was one of the Arcadia
rescues from Florida and a former biter.  At least that's what Jackie (and
Paula and Barbara) told me, because since I've had her she's been the
sweetest ferret that ever lived and will kiss non-stop.  So they must have
done a wonderful job of loving her.  Just goes to show what love will do.

Ronnie in Mass.
Save a life, adopt from a shelter