From:
Sherrie Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 01:29:26 -0800
Hi all...
Joining in the 'getting to know you' game!  I'm Sherrie, I'm 36, and I live
in Denver CO.  I'm currently owned by 3 ferrets: Dweezil, my best little
sable girl is just over 3 years old.  I got her when she was just a wee one
of 8 weeks.  Sylvi is a DEW, about 7 years old; I adopted her about 2 years
ago almost to the day (it was the beginning of December), she had been
'handed down' more than once and a bit neglected.  And then there's Loki, a
3-year old marked/ruby-eyed white I adopted from another FML'er earlier
this fall.  Loki is a sweetie but she bites when wound up!  I had a
foster-girl named Natasha that I had for a short while this time last year,
she had an ignorant owner, by the time I took her in she had advanced
adrenal disease and died from a ruptured tumor and crossed the Bridge early
January.

I've been reading the FML for over 3 years; I started reading it before I
got my first girl, Dweezil.  It's been the best thing any ferret person
could have!  Keep up the terrific work, BIG!

Sherrie and the Three Musky-teers
*Natasha over the Bridge 01/02/99*