From:
FerretMomJC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2007 10:42:14 -0700
All proceeds from this acution benefit the 15 McKay ferrets we picked
up a couple weeks ago. Please help us reise enough to be able to
purchase "Revolution" for all the ferrets as the kids from the farm
have brought some resilliant ear mites to the shelter!!! Drops in the
ears are just not cutting it!!

This sculpture represents an actual ferret - Miss Mittens, who was
rescued from her deplorable living conditions at a farm that we all
know. At 5 years old, she was required to have many litters of kits in
her lifetime and was able to deliver her last litter in a private cage
with a comfortable bed, indoors, in safety and with the loving support
of a shelter mom & volunteers.

She delivered and raised 8 beautiful kits at The Ferret Haven in
Louisville. Mittens and one of her kits will be retiring to their
forever home in Northern Illinois. You can see a picture of Mittens &
kits, one of her 4 mo old kits now, and the acution at the following
links:

Pic of Mittens & Kits:
http://www.theferrethaven.org/modules/myalbum/photo.php?lid=38

Pic of 4 mo old Elliott -