From:
Gay Maulden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 15:55:50 EST
hi peoples...its me charlie..i live in a place called boise, ideho with my
brudders and sitters at ferret haven.  its a place where mom takes in
homeless ferrets and gives dem lots of luvs and hugs and food and all dat
sutff.

i wanted to tell you dat we all is going to be on dis ting called telebision
tomorrow.  2 peoples came to our house and tooked lots of pictures of us
and i war danced special for the man.  the lady people just laffed at me
and said that i was cute...how embarassing..saying that imcute.  im tough
and the biggest boy mama has.  dis pooter stuff isnt easy for me.  my feet
dont work right and if mom catches me its nonobadferret for me.  oh well,
we showed off real good and mom got to tell a lot about us.  now eberybody
will no that there is a place for homeless ferrets to go to be safe and
warm.

felix, chester, prissy, daisy mae, me and our 2 shelter ferts (thats what
mom calls them) quasie and nissi wanted you all to no that we is special
ferts now.

charlie  4 mom and eberybody here at
Ferret Haven Shelter/Rescue of Boise, Inc.