Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 17:06:46 -0500
Baby is my first and I bought her from a pet store(january 2000) long
before I knew about shelters.  She ran up my arm and climbed in my coat
the first day I saw her.  I had done some research on ferrets because
the Ban in central ohio had just recently been lifted before I saw her.
She was Soo tiny.  They said 3 months old...but I think younger as she
had a prolapsed rectum.

Ricky came from the same petstore a few weeks later.  The owner told me
he came in the same shipment as Baby, but everyone kept passing him up
because he was a big boy, and they wanted the Babies and petite females.

Oscar came to me through his second owner whose children had tired of
him and no longer played with him.  He was kept in a fish tank with wood
shavings and fed cat food!  He was about 6 months old when he came to me.
( along with a respiritory infection)

Harley was Adopted from the Heart of Ohio Ferret Association.  He is abot
2.5.  Big, gentle affectionate boy.  Thinks he is a puppy and follows us
around.  loves to give kisses...but only on the lips. : )  Adopting is
sooo rewarding.  I will always adopt from now on.

Jessica
Baby, Oscar and Harley