From:
John McBride <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 1997 20:28:36 -0400
Hi there,
I have a few questions.

Is there ever a ferret show in south florida?  If so i would like to know so
i can experience the joy of a fun show and meet other ferret owners.  I have
heard of shows all over except in florida.

Does any1 have the problem of ferrets in their drawers?  How can I keep the
drawers closed?  Rebel, my 14 week old gets inside my drawer and poops in
the same corner behind the drawer.( They can not crawl behind or under the
drawer with out going inside so I need to find a way to lock them.)

Ferret math has hit once again. Im up to 4 ferrets !! I know have (2) 10
month olds ( 2 ) 14 weeks old. Ok I had nosey and Trouble they were my
first. Well then i saw this panda that i just had to have,and he was ababy
of 5 weeks with a hip problem(which is gone now).He just turned 14 weeks
and then my brother bring this 14 week old ferret to me and says he is not
being treated well can u take him? one look at this face and i said ok. so
now we have 4. That doesn't include the four ferrets that have passed
through my house in the last month. I seem to be the ferret lady . I guess
you could say i started a little rescue of my own. HEHEHEHE I seem to be a
ferret magnet.( my husband doesn't find it funny when there is a new ferret
in the house whenever he comes home from work.)

Ferret slogan :  Never underesimate the mind of a ferret, for when u do,
all is lost !!!!

               Where theres a will, theres a ferret !!!

Sherri
Nosey,Trouble,Rebel, and our newest Bandit