From:
Debra Ann Velie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Dec 2005 16:52:22 EST
I just would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!  Ferret owners
are the best and deserve the best for Christmas along with their ferret
kids.  Especially all the wonderful shelter moms i read about on here all
the time.  I'm pretty new to fml and just love to read all the wonderful
stories about ferret shelters and the people who work for them.  They are
all such caring and loving people who give twofold for what little they
often get back.  But they seem to love every minute of it.  Sometimes the
rewards are great; sometimes they are not so great.  A shelter mom's life
is full of rewards and full of disappointments.  They save so many of
gods little creatures or at least do all they can to make these creatures
last days full of comfort and love.  It takes a lot of time , committment
and a great big heart full of love.  So, what more deserving for them
then an absolutely wonderful Christmas with gods eyes proudly shining
down on them.

I also want to say I am so sorry for Sean and his mom on the loss of
Rocky ferret.  Being new, I dont know the whole story but I cried too.
Your son sounds like a wonderful child.  Rocky will surely be looking
down on him and waiting for him at the bridge.  The bond between a child
and his pet is strong and will last forever and ever.

Merry Christmas everyone and a very Happy New Year!

debv and nibbles and rocky (yes Sean I have a sweet Rocky too)

P.S. I just finally got my Christmas cards out.  I'm so sorry to those
on my list for being so late.