Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 08:10:33 -0400
The other day I was reading the FML and some one posted a segment about a
drug for adrenal disease.  It was like Dram-something any way I have to
take one of the babies to the vet and would like to ask her about it
because we also have black spots on our tail.post or mail would be better

Thanks Honor

[Moderator's note: The substance mentioned was Drenamin.  Issues 2463 and
2464 had the information.  It is not in the vet's VDR.  BIG]