From:
Judy Gronwold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 17:17:54 EDT
We'd like to put pictures of more ferrets up on Russian's web site...ferrets
that are ADV positive, have AD, or have crossed to the Bridge but had AD.
Please send scanned pictures directly to me.  If you have pics, but don't
have a way to scan them, let me know and I'll give you an address where you
can mail them...they will be returned.

Please put the ferret's full name, as well as any nickname, and your name
if you wish to be listed as their "mom/dad".

Thank you!

Judy
Please give...the ferret you save may be your own!
http://www.geocities.com/russiansmom/index.html