From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 20:15:04 -0700
Greetings everyone,

as my graduation is approaching, my family will be flying/and driving
down.  We are having a slight dilemma.  My grandmother gets first
priority, and she said she loved my bed, but hated the ferrets.  So I
thought hey, why don't I just move them to mike's room...nope....My uncle
kelly and aunt Tif are staying in that room and they said they weren't
going to sleep with "nasty dirty smelly hairballs." i was astounded and
hurt as to what they said, so I figured it might be easier to just find a
ferret sitter for a couple of days.  If anyone in the decatur/huntsville
area would be willing to ferret sit for me during may 21-25 please email
me!  (preferrably have a few fuzzies of your own)(and dont mind giving
melatonin pills to a sick ferret :))They will come with their cage, food
litter, etc.

thanks

valerie

~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~