From:
Melissa Litwicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 12:18:55 -0500
Folks, I don't know details about these 10 baby ferrets at Umich.  The
snippet I posted is the extent of my knowledge.  I don't know the woman
involved, the breeding lines, the health history, nothing.  I am not going
to forward her number to people who sound interested as breeders - only to
shelters I know and trust and people looking for pets.

Since I saw a few sad posts in today's FML, I thought I'd let everyone know
that all of my ferrets are still doing great.  Potpie's new thing is to try
and make off with my bath supplies - today she grabbed a loofah sponge and
pranced around the bathroom with it happily until I could snatch it back.
She's 5 yrs and a couple months, and if you remember that a few months ago
she was having weird digestive tract problems with very strange stool - they
seem to have cleared up.

Noodle is done shedding, but Easel, Friday, and Potpie are blowing coat all
over the place.  I am *covered* in ferret fur.  Agh!  I am continuing to
slowly wean Friday off of pred, and she's doing pretty well with it.  Easel
lost all of her winter fat and is back to being a speed demon ferret, which
is nice, because she's spent the past several months trying to manuever her
huge rump around with just one little back leg.  Noodle and Easel are still
trading coughs, and Noodle is still allergic to something, but I think i've
narrowed it down to a few factors and I'm changing those currently.  At any
rate, they're all sassy, well behaved, and chock full of attitude.  :)

Melissa

 __ Melissa Litwicki ____ [log in to unmask] __
 By the whole newsgroup devoted tennis showing
     it after scarfing fork and laughters