Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 06:54:06 -0800
LOL.  Too true Mr. Church.  I am well aware that animals can lie although
I have only been lied to once by a cat who promised to be better at
taking meds.  I have learned that their personalities are very child like
giving me tremendous insight on how to deal with behavioral problems.
This communication was not a "conversational type" communication.  AC
also involves feeling the animal's actual emotions, receiving pictures
that they send as well as medical intuition.  ( I feel physical symptoms
of ill animals that I communicate with).  Upon squeaking the toy, I
immediately felt fear and defense kick in on my Dusty.  He communicated
with me his protective instinct and the look on his face was undeniable.
What I don't understand is why, after arriving on the scene of the
squeaking, does he not physically see that I'm not hurting another ferret
and cease attack.  Hmmmmmmmm.

Kim Fox
Animal Communicator
Director of Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue