From:
Anna G Ralya <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 1996 18:54:41 -0400
We got the Three Muskateers a jangly ball with holes in it, and today Obelix
has decided that he's going to try out for the Ferret Olympics!  He will
come running from any part of the apartment if you ring the ball, and then
take it gently from your hand.  Usually the two other fuzzies are dancing
and dooking around him, which doesn't faze him the least bit --- it's so
funny to see him weaving and bobbing and feinting to stop them from getting
the ball as he runs to the kitchen, where the goal (their waterbowl) awaits.
The moment he reaches the bowl, he puts his head down and splashes the ball
into the water, and then dooks around the edge of the bowl as the ball bobs
up and down.  It's the funniest thing!  None of the other two do it, and
they seem to think he's slightly crazy whenever he goes off on one of his
"soccer-runs".  Maybe we should have named him Pele.  ;P

                                                        Anna