From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 14:48:58 -0500
I am your boy Bonnie Da Bat Biter!  Doodlebug's Mom offered Da Wolfy a
dowery that Da Mom cannot match so's I be movin on from dat menagerie,
menatw..... those 2!

I am a big boy...well in our small city peeples tell Da Mom...He be a big
boy!  But when she be reading on da FML I not so big.

Just so you know I have cats too!  I am still trying to build da Cat A
Pult to send dem out of here(YOU can gets one too from the Kouri Klub) but
in da meantime I found a trick you might use!  I run behind da little cat
and I just fit right between her legs and get under her and boy oh boy
does she freak!  LOL First it made Da Mom laugh really had cause da little
cat sat down and I was underneath and den da little cat yelled and da big
cat came and she looked like a wild cat so Da Mom had to pick me and da
little cat up....she tells me not to do this any more...hehehehehehe..so
much fun!

Da Mom is very ummmm, overprotective someone said so I can only go out wif
furkids she knows.  I know!  You gots to go to Da Kouri Page!  Yeah, dat
will do it!  If you be a Member of da Kouri Klub you get to help shelter
kids and everyting and Da Mom loves that!

Oh, yeah.  You can see a picture of me The Handsome Boy himself...and
you don't HAVE to look but you can see da Hollywood Dude too.  I am a
furry boy living in cold Canada and would like to cuddle and steal your
cheweasels.

Toby
Toby, The Kouri Klub Kanadian Rep
http://www.geocities.com/tobysdayout/index.html