From:
Ferret Mom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2001 20:49:47 -0400
Hi Everyone, hope all you and your fuzzies are doing well.  Would you
please list some of the neat and maybe unusual games you play with your
ferrets as the games I play with my fuzz balls are getting old, and any
ideas would be great.

We do the plastic tubes, the clear dryer hose, the towel tug a war and
drag, the paper and plastic bags, and of course their toys, but I'd like to
interact much more with them and I'm sure you all have at least one neat
one on one game you play.  I do the inch of water and ice cubes and then
put a few raisins in and let them bob, some swat the ice cubes around, so
any neat things you do with your fuzz balls please either list or email me
direct with.

Also, my five ferrets are all in the age of 2 and 2 1/2 years old, and we
have been thinking about getting a young kit, would this be a problem or a
concern having older ones?  What has been your experience with older ones
and kits?

Thank you for your suggestions on neat games to play with them and with
your opinion on getting a kit as it is greatly appreciated and much
accepted.

Have fun. Another Ferret Mom