From:
Manfred & Deborah Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 1998 21:47:15 -0500
Hello all.

This past Sunday, the Fischer Zoo increased in number again with the
addition of Menace, a two year old neutered and descented male.  He came to
us from a family that was undergoing a lot of profound changes in their life
and didn't feel that they could provide the quality of life that he should
have.

Menace is another ferret that has spent all of his life missing out on the
companionship of other ferrets, so that at the momment he is a little afraid
of the rambunctious crew that already existed here but he is getting better,
a little at a time.

So, for those that are interested in such things, we now are owned by six
of the loveable little rug weasels.  And this after we said that two was
definetly enough.

Will keep everyone updated on the progress of our latest addition.

Chichlet, Diesel, Sonny, Henry, Daisy and "Menace".......ferts
extraordinaire
Bones and Measely................fert stalkers.......aka: cats
Lady, Buttons and Charlie.......Yorkies ( dogs...sort of )