From:
Karen Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 10:43:19 -0400
Hi everyone, It's me again going on about the new ferret dropped of to me
last week.

When he was brought to me I was told that he wouldn't get along with the
other ferret the woman had and he was biting the ferret and the dog as
well.  Last night we let him out with our other ferrets and there wasn't
a peep out of anyone.  He got along just fine with ours and ours were nice
to him considering he is a newbie.

I try to tell people that everyone does something for a reason.  Something
must have been amiss at the house he was at for him to do what he did.  He
was playing and dooking and having a wonderful time with our other 16.  Yes
I said 16.  These are all ours.

When we were holding for a shelter we only had 6.  As we held these little
loves we couldn't see how we could live without them.  16 ferrets later,
here we are.  As long as no one needs us to take an unwanted one, I think
we're at our limit.  I won't turn a homeless, or soon to be homeless one
away.

Thanks for listening.
Hugs and kisses to all the fuzzbutts out there, sick or well!

Karen and her 17 fuzzloves :-)