From:
Catherine Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 22:27:52 EDT
I wanted to take time to publicly thank one of the greatest ferret people I
know.  Heck, one of the greatest people I know.  I know a lot of us enjoy
her posts and her humor, but I wanted to take the time to actually thank
her.

Whenever I have had a ferret problem, concern, panic, whatever, she has
always been willing to answer my question promptly with compassion.  She
never makes anyone feel they are stupid for asking a question, either.  She
accepts wherever people are in their learning and helps them to learn more.

All my babies have benefited from the knowledge she is willing to share with
me.  I appreciate her, and her obvious feelings for ferrets and people
alike.

Maggie Mae, thank you.  From the bottom of my heart.  And the hearts of my
fuzzy babies.  The ferret world would be a cold, lonely and uninteresting
place without you.

Dooks and Love,

Catherine, Pato, Snowball, Hubert and Elsie
"Behind The Zion Curtain"