From:
Shelly Nice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 1994 09:04:50 -0500
Vanilla is almost 7 years old (eek!) but doing SPLENDID since her adrenal
gland problem last year.  She's been spunky and naughty, all those
wonderful things you expect from a fuzzball.  However, I've noticed that
she is sleeping a little more than usual (old age???) and also, wheezing
a little bit.  I was curious as to whether this could be a cold and, if
possibly, whether this is dangerous with her age.

She's eatting fine, drinking lots of water (I even tossed in some
vitamins today), and nothing unusual about her poops...except her lack of
aim into the litter box...>:[

Any advice or thoughts???

Thanks
Shelly and Vanilla