From:
Stan Siatkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 21:52:05 -0500
A good friend of mine was heavily involved with the company when they were
coming on the market, and was demonstrating how safe the stuff was by
drinking a diluted mix.  I tried some as well and had no ill effects,
although the taste was pretty horrid.  I'd have no hesitation in using
it.  Currently we use a product with similar qualities (non-toxic,
biodegradeable) called Clear Magic for cleaning up the ferrets' room and
cage.

Stan Siatkowski