From:
"James L. Myers" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 1996 21:06:14 -0700
Well the ferret has made the David Letterman's Top Ten List tonight.  The
topic of the List was "Things you'd never hear a ballerina say"......and
one of the Top Ten things mentioned was..."When I have to jump high, I
pretend a ferret is biting my ass"(hope I can say this on the FML).

Had a laugh but then I got mad since it give's our little fuzzies a bad
reputation and we all know they are not deserving of this.  They are lovers
not biters.  Right!!!!

Oh well, just had to let fellow FML'ers know that the ferret made the David
Letterman show.  You never know where you are going to hear the word
"ferret" anymore.  Before I was owned by these precious animals I never
payed attention to that word, but now I am all ears when I hear "ferret"
mentioned.  Ya'll too I bet.

TNT

Jeri and Her Precious Four
Chloe, Beavis, Bubba and Kodee Possum
"We would never bite a ballerina's you-know-what"!!