From:
Natalie Fontane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2011 07:32:38 -0800
Wendy, they're probably getting contacted by ferret lovers and guinea
pig lovers and parrot lovers...etc. already. I've learned that even
when someone passes as an expert like Animal Planet does, they will
have wrong information about just about any species. There's probably
a way to contact them on their website, but it will be months before
someone reads any email, and it's highly unlikely that they will
produce a retraction to Pets 101. What we need is another show like
"Ferrets: the Pursuit for Excellence" with regular non-show owners who
are straight-shooters who can give a lot of information about living
with ferrets.

Natalie Fontane
www.scrivenersretreat.com