From:
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2004 15:41:01 -0400
The FAS is so excited to report that CanadaHelps.org has finally set up a
way of taking monthly donations for our shelter through our site!  Even
at $5 a month, you would be providing food for one ferret in our shelter
for that month.  If 10 of you sign up for a $5 monthly donation, 10
ferrets in our shelter would be quite nicely fed for the month!

With every donation, you are automatically issued a tax receipt also
saving the shelter money on postage and printing costs.

For more information, please follow this link
http://www.canadahelps.org/CharityProfilePage.aspx?CharityID=55479
&Language=en

I would like to thank Sherry for signing up for a wonderful $40 a month
through CanadaHelps.org  This will make a HUGE difference for our shelter
kids.  Thank you so much.

I would urge other Canadian ferret shelters to sign up with
CanadaHelps.org.

It has made a huge difference to our shelter and I hope it will for yours
as well!

Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society "For the Love of our Fuzzy Friends"
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>