From:
Steven Woodcock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 08:29:41 -0700
Hello Fellow Ferret Folks:

Just a quick note to let everybody know that our youngest weasel, Mica,
just had the adrenal removal surgery.  Though she's only a year and a half
old, she was beginning to show some signs of adrenal cancer.  When our vet
opened her up the left adrenal was enlarged and off-color......a sure sign
of cancer.

Mica marks the LAST of our current crop of weasels to undergo the surgery;
as of today EVERY ferret we own has had this surgery.  Either these poor
animals have REALLY been messed up by the breeders, or there's something
viral going on.

Either way, Mica is recovering quite rapidly, has no bruising, and seems to
be regaining her spirits.

Steve and Colleen
Continuing Matching Wits with Minx, Puck, Taz, Scamp, Rosie, Mica, and
Splinter
Waiting on the Other Side:  Ripple, Missy, Slinky, Zeb, Ranger, and Newone