From:
Bil King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 1995 16:50:20 -0800
I can't say enough about the great folks at the Oregon Ferret Association
Shelter. Long time readers know that we adopted two ferrets from them over a
year ago to replace our beloved Squiggles when she passed on from cancer.

Several weeks ago we adopted four more from the to bring our group to six.
This weekend we will go again (keep in mind that it is 3 hours+ each way) to
adopt the brother of one of the four. Anyone in the Great Northwest that
wants ferrets should get them from the OFA Shelter! Call them at 503-557-8369.

A fuuny note... One of our newest (and the smallest) is a climbing, leaping
terror! She doesn't weigh 2 pounds but bullies all the others and yesterday
scaled the closet and was kicking boxes off the top shelf! It took no more
than two minutes for her to go from being supervised to being "Super" ferret.

Bil King
Bellevue, WA

Bil King      Host at Ferret Home
http://www.webcom.com/~ferrets/